Look no further for the best Wendy’s copycat chili recipe! Full of meat, beans, and the perfect blend of spices, you won’t find a better copycat recipe that is as close to a match to Wendy’s chili recipe.
If you love the taste of Wendy’s chili, you can now recreate this masterpiece in the comfort of your own kitchen with this Copycat Wendy’s Chili Recipe. Everything from the beans and veggies to the spices is there, making this one of the best copycat recipes out there.
What makes copycat Wendy’s Chili so good?
There’s something about Wendy’s chili that we can all agree is simply irresistibly delicious. All the spices, chunks of bell peppers, green chilies, and chunks of their hamburger patties make this hearty chili a worthwhile purchase every time.
When you’re looking to have this favorite chili on demand, use this easy chili recipe to have Wendy’s chili any day and time. (Yes, even for breakfast.) It’s so good, you’ll want to make a double batch.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (29 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 (1.5 oz. cans) diced tomatoes, not drained
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 (29 oz. can) pinto beans, drained
- 1 (29 oz. can) kidney beans, drained
- 2 c beef broth
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1/4 c chilli powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
How To Make Wendy’s Copycat Chili Slow Cooker
- Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
- Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated grease.
- Transfer the browned beef into a 6-quart large slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the slow cooker together with the browned beef. Stir until well combined.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 8 to 10 hours on a low setting or 4 to 6 hours on a high setting.
- Ladle into servings bowls and garnish with your preferred herbs.