- Minced veal: 500 g
- Garlic: 2 (chopped)
- Celery stalk: 1 (chopped)
- Green bell pepper: 50 g (chopped)
- Onion: 100 g (chopped)
- Tomatoes: 400 g (crushed)
- Ketchup: 4 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Brown sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Soft mustard: 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Powdered cayenne pepper to taste (Opt)
How To Make Sloppy Joe Sandwich
In a pan with a little olive oil over medium heat, cook all the vegetables until they are soft. We reserve it.
After that, brown the minced meat lightly in the same frying pan.
Okay now, always remember to mix all the ingredients in the frying pan. And please shred the meat, cover and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring from time to time, until it thickens.
Once done, toast the inside of the rolls slightly and divide the meat between 4. I always make Mac and Cheese as an addition.