There’s nothing quite like a delicious rotisserie chicken and stuffing casserole recipe to get your stomach grumbling. This dish is the perfect mix of savory and comforting, making it the perfect meal for any occasion.
It’s the perfect weeknight dinner that will leave your family happy and satisfied.
- 1 package of Stove Top stuffing mix (or more if you want)
- 1 whole chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 ½ cups water or chicken broth
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Rotisserie Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350*, lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray
- Bring the water (or chicken broth) to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add in the stuffing mix once the liquid boils.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit to the side. Fluff with a fork when done.
- In a skillet, heat up the butter and add onion and celery, cook until softened
- Mix the soups and sour cream together in a bowl
- Place the shredded chicken at the bottom of the baking dish, layer the onions and celery over the meat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Top the onion and celery with the soup mixture
- Top with the stuffing mix
- Bake for 1 hour, until bubbly and browned.