- 2 jars of Spaghetti sauce, your choice of flavor
- 2-30 ounces bags of frozen or fresh ravioli, pre made
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- 1 ½ cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Chopped basil or parsley for garnish
How To Make Ravioli Lasagna
- Preheat the oven to 400*
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan lightly
- Spread a layer of Sauce ½ jar over the bottom of the pan
- Layer one package over the Spaghetti Sauce
- Pour the remaining sauce from the first jar over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle that with half the amount of cheese, Mozzarella and Parmesan
- Repeat the layers starting with the Sauce, and each layer through the cheese.
- Spray the underside of a sheet of aluminum foil and cover the baking pan with it.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes
- Let sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.