Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls are hand-held versions of the traditional peach cobbler dessert, tasting just as delicious and looking sophisticated enough to impress anyone you serve them to!
When you first think of egg rolls you may not think of dessert egg rolls. However, when you take your first bite into these sweet crunchy egg rolls with the heavenly peach cobbler filling, you will never forget them! They will remind you of southern peach cobbler yet in a handheld form.
Why These Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls Are A Must Make
These peach cobbler egg rolls are a creative twist on traditional peach cobbler, providing a unique and delicious dessert experience.
The crispy egg roll wrapper is filled with a sweet, cinnamon and vanilla-flavored peach filling that is sure to impress. Plus, they are easy to make and perfect for serving at parties or gatherings.
- 10 Egg roll wrappers
- 1 Large can of sliced pieces drained and rinsed
- ¼ C.Water
- ¼ C.Granulated sugar
- 1tsp.Vanilla extract
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1Large egg beaten
- 2 Tbsp.Butter melted
- ½ C.Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp+ 1 tsp. Cinnamon divided
How To Make Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice the peaches and add them to a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and add to the skillet along with the sugar. Stir until the sugar is melted, and the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let cool.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface and add a layer of the filling to one end.
- Fold the sides in and roll the egg roll closed.
- Use a bit of egg to secure the egg roll closed.
- Dip the egg roll in the melted butter.
- Stir together the brown sugar and 1 Tbsp of cinnamon in a bowl, and toss the butter dipped egg rolls in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place the egg rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until browned and crispy.