Fudge was always a treat when we were growing up. It was saved for around the Holidays as one of the many cookies and treats that would be made. This recipe for My Mother’s Fudge turns out beautifully every time I make it.
- ¾ C. Butter unsalted
- 2 ½ C. Granulated sugar
- ⅔ C. Evaporated milk
- 12 oz. Bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 oz. Marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
How To Make My Mom’s Fudge
- Place the butter, sugar, and milk into a saucepan over high heat on the stove, and bring to a boil, whisking often to combine.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium and boil for five minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and whisk in the chocolate chips until melted.
- Whisk in the marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×9 baking dish that has been lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let sit for several hours in the fridge before slicing to serve.