This recipe couldn’t get any easier and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get perfectly tender baked shrimp covered in a rich sauce that’s perfect for sopping up with fresh crusty bread. Plus you can’t beat the quick bake time here!
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
- 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
How To Make Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.