Peaches are everyone’s favorite in summer. So why not make a dessert out of it? You need these five simple ingredients to start with this Easiest Peach Cobbler Recipe. And currently, you most likely have everything you need in the kitchen to prepare this easiest peach cobbler! Let’s start.
What Is Cobbler Crust Made Of?
The crust of cobbler is mostly fruit filling topped with a biscuit dough. The crust is usually very crispy.
Is Cobbler Supposed To Be Crispy?
This easiest peach cobbler can be made with a light and crispy topping.All you need to do is make the flour biscuit dough really flaky and rich.Although some like their cobbler crispy others like it a little squishy it all varies in texture according to dough.
- 1 cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 8 tbsp Butter, Melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 can Peach Pie Filling
- Cinnamon for garnish
How To Make Easiest Cobbler
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the melted butter to a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, milk, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the butter in the dish, but do not mix the two together.
- Sprinkle the peach pie filling over the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes and garnish with cinnamon before serving.