- 1-14 ounce package of golden oreos, crushed in processor
- ⅓ cup butter, salted and melted
- 1 tbsp for preparing the pan
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temp
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 small boxes of Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 large cans of cherry pie filling
- 1 cup chopped pecans or chopped walnuts
How To Make Cherry Cheesecake Lush
- Butter the inside of a 9×13 baking dish and set to the side
- Crush the cookies until small crumbs form
- Add the melted butter and pulse until combined
- Place the cookie mix into the bottom of the baking dish, press down and make the layer as even as possible
- Place the crust into the freezer for 10 minutes while you make the filling.
- In a bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Mix until smooth
- Spread this mixture over the cookie crust and place back into the freezer for another 10 minutes
- In another bowl combine the 2 packages of pudding mix, the milk and ½ cup of whipped topping mix. Using a whisk, whisk until it begins to thicken
- Spread the pudding over the chilled cream cheese layer, smooth evenly and chill for 30 minutes or until the pudding is set
- After 30 minutes, pour the Cherry pie filling over the pudding layer very carefully so as to not mix layers together
- Carefully spread the remaining whipped topping over the entire dessert
- Top with chopped pecans and chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.