- 450 grams.Of frozen baby shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 Cup.Of softened butter, equal to one stick
- Heavy cream, I used one pint
- Cream cheese, I used 120 grams
- ¼ Cup.Of chopped leek
- ¾ Cup.Of grated parmesan
- 1 small spoon.Of garlic powder
- Ground black pepper and table salt, to your liking
- Cheese tortellini, I used 450 grams
- 1 small spoon.Of chopped fresh parsley
How To Make Cheesy Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo Skillet
- Using a strainer, drain frozen shrimp and pour cold water over it to thaw.
- In a pan, melt a small spoon of butter over medium-high heat and cook the shrimp until they are brilliant pink on the top and the center is opaque, about 3 to 4 minutes, taking care not to overcook them in the meantime.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the remaining butter, heavy cream, cream cheese, and leek. It should take no more than 5 minutes to melt and combine everything.
- Combine the Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Cook the Alfredo sauce over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tortellini and cook until the tortellini is heated for approximately 5 minutes, then toss the shrimp in the sauce, making sure they are fully coated.
- Last but not least, serve your dish immediately after garnishing with parsley.