The only Steak Marinade recipe you’ll ever need! It’s deliciously robust and the perfect flavor pairing to rich beefy steaks. It’s incredibly easy to make and uses staple ingredients you likely already have on hand. Definitely a must have recipe.
I’ve tried so many different steak marinades over the years but I’d easily dub this balsamic steak marinade as the best! Some marinades tend to overpower steaks (like those lemony ones) but you’ll find this one enhances the steaks flavors without being overwhelming.
Italian seasoning is a blend of dried herbs that can be found in the spice aisle of most grocery stores. This seasoning is typically a blend of dried basil, parsley, garlic and oregano. If you can’t find Italian seasoning, you can blend together your own dried herbs in equal amounts. This marinade works well with most cuts of beef, I recommend using it on flank steak, New York strip, ribeye, sirloin or filet mignon.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
How To Make Best Steak Marinade
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.